Rockman's Underworld : Rockman Series : Rockman Seven
From the Ultimate Megaman Guide to the Basics FAQ
- First SuperFamicom Game to continue the original series.
- Two Item-Screens (to hold all the items, no doubt!)
- Many many many hidden items
- Introductions to: Auto.
Besides the weapons you get from the robot masters, you can also collect:
- Rush Coil
- Added boost for Rockman. Start game with it.
- Rush Jet
- Vertical control Rush Jet. Found in Junk Man's Stage.
- Energy Balancer
- Distributes weapon energy picked up to the most depleated weapon, without having to bring that weapon out first. Bought in the shop.
- S. Adaptor
- Rush morphs with Rockman to form both a stronger Rockman, who can also launch his arm when fighting. Found with Letters to spell R U S H
- Rush Search
- Rush searches for items in the area. Found a significant item only if he barks. Found in FreezeMan's Stage.
- Exit Adaptor
- Allows you to exit a stage whenever you want. Found in Freezeman's level (hidden)
- Rocket Punch
- Upgrade S. Adaptor to throw fist farther, and give it heat sinking abilities. Found in TurboMan's level (hidden)
- Eddie's Lost Screw
- Allows Eddie to make new items, and cut's items in half. Found in SpringMan's Stage
- Blues's Shield
- Perhaps the best item in the game. And the hardest to get. Blocks most small plasma shots. Wanna know how? E-Mail me.
Weapon: Freeze Cracker
Weakness: Junk Shield
Weapon: Junk Shield
Weakness: Thunder Strike
Weapon: Danger Wrap
Weakness: Burning Wheel
Weapon: Thunder Strike
Weakness: Danger Wrap
Weapon: Wild Coil
Weakness: Slash Claw
Weapon: Slash Claw
Weakness: Freeze Cracker
Weapon: Noise Crush
Weakness: Wild Coil
Weapon: Burning Wheel
Weakness: Noise Crush
Sorry! No Rom Image Yet!
<< Go to Index | << Go to Rockman 6 | Go to Rockman 8 >>
Copyright ©1999, James Perih
Updated 13 August, 1999